2015년 10월 12일 월요일

06/10/15

Today, we studied and discussed about our own and a various kinds of learning style. It was very interesting to find my learing style during class and also I discovered my new learning style. We had a short test to find which brain is dominant between right and left. I was very surprised about the result. I believed that I am a right brain dominant person, but the result was totally different from
my expectation. Actually, I am a left brain dominant person. Since I was teenager, I hate studying logical things such as math and science. In contrast, I do like to study abstract things such as music and art. Because of this, I thought that. However, I do not trust these theories and I think that students do not need to follow their learing style. Of course, knowing their own learing style is helpful to choose their studying method and material, but their effort is the most important thing for studying.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기