2015년 9월 1일 화요일

09/01/15 Tuesday

09/01/15 Tuesday 

 Today was the first time to join in tesol class. Before going to school, I felt nervous because I thought that it was too difficult for me. But it wasn't. The impression of teacher, Jeff, is so good and my classmates are so familiar.
 We had a time to get to know each other before we started to study a lecture. At that time, I found that everyone has a same goal. We would like to be a English teacher and we want to improve our English skills. 
 After introducing ourselves, we studied about three kinds of theory which are in terms of learning second language such as English for us.
There are Behaviorist theory, Innatist theory and Interactionist theory. Normally, I think that the first theory is similar to method of korean student learning. In my opinion, the second theory is the best way to learn second languages.
 I really enjoyed our first class and I'm looking forward to see another teacher tomorrow as well. :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기