2015년 9월 21일 월요일

15/09/15 Tuesday

On your blog, post a short reflection about Week#3 discussions. 
- today, in our class, teacher taught us through various videos. I really like that kind of teaching. I studied when and how children acquire their own language and what difference between Asian and Westerner. It was so impressed to me, especially second one. According to the video which teacher shown, Asian usually focus on whole thing whereas Westerner think individual is more important than whole thing. I totally agree that fact. For example, when I looked at my foreigner friends pictures on Facebook, I could see only their face. :) It is so silly.


Also, please answer this question (on your blog):
What materials, tools, and/or sites have been most useful to you as a language learner?
- When I was in NewZealand, I used to read a book and watch a american drama with English subtitle whenever I had a free time everyday. These methods were quite helpful to improve my English skill. So I would recommend these way for my friends.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기