2015년 11월 2일 월요일

27/10/15

today's class was so interesting. It was about flipped-class. Before class, I have never heard about it. Because this teaching method is not common in Korea as well as other countries, but some school in British have tried this method nowadays. During class, we was a various videos about it and most of all, the memorable video was story about korean middle school students for me. While they were studying at school, they felt bored easily in terms of their class and they used to sleep for class  just like normal korean students. When I watched their behavior, I laughed at them. Because their behavior was so similar to my behavior when I was middle school student. The reason which I felt bored easily was that their teaching skill was tedious to me and I already learnt it in 학원 before studying it at school. However, in documentary, some teachers changed their teaching skill from original one to flipped-class skill. After changing their method, the result was so incredible! Most students participated in their class and concentrate on it very well unlike before. Also, their exam score was amazing. Most of them got higher score than before and one student went up his score even 30. I was really surprised about that result and I think that all of schools in Korea have to accept this method. However, it might be a revolution in the area of education and it could take a lot of time to change eduation way. I hope that I will see this teaching skill at school soon!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기