2015년 12월 7일 월요일

01/12/15

  • What did think as you watched your videos?
After watching my video, I was quite satisfied with behavior of speaking. In my opinion, the most important attitude in terms of discussion and presentation is a loud voice and exact pronunciation. I think I have both of them. My voice was so loud that another people could hear and my pronunciation was also quite exact. However, I have a weakness as a speaker as well. When I talked about subject that is familiar for me, I could answer it confidently, but I lost my confident and my speaking was slower in opposite situation. Last thing is that my tone and intonation was robotic. 
  • How could you have improved what you said - language correction, speaking style, or anything else?
 I concluded that I should fix my robotic speaking style. To improve this, I have to practice English speaking repeatedly. For example, I really like to watch American drama. When I watch it, I use English subtitle to understand their conversation easily. By this, I could learn exact pronunciation and I sometime could imitate their speaking. 
It will help me have more natural speaking than now.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기